Blue Cat Audio Axiom
Guitar Amp Simulator Plugin
Blue Cat's Axiom is a powerful and openmulti-effects processor and amp simulation software forguitar and bass. Based on the acclaimedDestructorplug-in for amp simulations, Axiom offers aninfinite numberof exceptionaltonesfor your axe.
It includestwo amp simulations channels(with pre and post effects) that can be mixed together or used alternatively like a real amp. You can choose your amp models from hundreds of presets or lFormat-AUnch theamp editorto build your own, with complete control over the tone. Additional input and master sections let you adjust the tone at the input and the output of Axiom, with 4 additional effect slots each and an integratedhigh precision tuner. Abrickwall limiteralso protects the output from overshoot.
Axiom includes40 built-in effectsthat can be loaded in any of the32 plug-in slots, including a built-in version ofLate Repliesfor creative delays and reverbs, and a built-in version ofDestructorto add your own distortion pedals, cabinets or additional amp simulations.
Blue Cat's Axiom is not limited to its built-in effects: these slots can also hostthird party Format-AUdio Unit, VST or Format-VST3 plug-ins: you can use your favorite plug-ins anywhere in the signal chain and expand Axiom's capabilities.
And becFormat-AUse playing alone is not so much fun, we have added atools sectionwith 3 additional slots to load virtual instruments: add a metronome, a drum Machine, sequencer or your keyboardist's favorite synthesizer there to get it mixed with your guitar.
- Powerful and unlimited multi-effects processor and amp modeling software for guitar and bass.
- Realistic and fully customizable amp simulation based on Blue Cat's Destructor.
- Flexible routing: 2 parallel amp simulation channels with effects + input and master sections.
- 40 high-quality built-in effects: wah, delays, reverb, pitch bender, EQ, filters, distortion units, compressor, gate, chorus, flanger.
- Includes Blue Cat's Destructor and Late Replies as built-in effects.
- Built-in high precision tuner.
- Open and extensible: load any third party VST, Format-VST3 or Format-AUdio Unit (Format-AU) plug-in.
- Delivered with thousands of presets for all sections and built-in effects.
- Load third-party virtual instruments to play along.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Lock sections to prevent changes when loading presets.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Format-AUdio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-Format-AU, Mac-Format-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-Format-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-Format-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-Format-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-Format-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and Format-AUtomation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Format-AUdio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Format-AUtomation and MIDI output: record output parameters as Format-AUtomation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone