Blue Cat Audio Axe Pack
Guitar/Bass Plugin Bundle
Blue Cat's Axe Pack is the ultimate software package to shape the tone of your favorite axe, and play your instrument "in the box"!
- Late Replies
The Blue Cat's Axiom application and plug-in, our multi-effects processor and amp simulator for guitar and bass, already contains built-in versions of Blue Cat's Destructor and Late Replies. The full versions of these plug-ins are part of this bundle, to let you use them outside of Axiom, anywhere in your favorite DAW.
And with the Blue Cat's PatchWork plug-ins chainer and multi-effects processor, you can extend the capabilities of Axiom, with even more flexibility: host more plug-ins and build reusable parallel effects chains easily, or create rich synth patches for your backing tracks.
Blue Cat Audio Standard Features
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3