Blue Cat Audio Analysis Pack
6 Metering Plugin Bundle
Get all the tools you need to measure, monitor, understand your Format-AUdio signal and also reuse these measurements to control other plug-ins or any MIDI controllable hardware!
Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro plug-in will tell you everything about your Format-AUdio levels. Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro and FreqAnalyst Multi plug-ins provide extremely smooth spectrum and frequency content analysis. Finally, the StereoScope plug-ins series let you visualize the stereo image of your Format-AUdio content in details.
While the 'Pro' plug-ins offer unique possibilities to create your own signal-controlled effects, the 'Multi' versions have unique multiple instances features to perform the analysis on several tracks or anywhere in a signal chain.
- DP Meter Pro
- FreqAnalyst Multi
- FreqAnalyst Pro
- Oscilloscope Multi
- StereoScope Multi
- StereoScope Pro
Blue Cat Format-AUdio Standard Features
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-Format-AU, Mac-Format-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-Format-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-Format-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-Format-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-Format-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and Format-AUtomation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Format-AUdio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Format-AUtomation and MIDI output: record output parameters as Format-AUtomation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3