BFD Expansions: Wooden Snares
Expansion Pack for BFD3
BFD Wooden Snares is a collection of premium wood-shell snare drums for BFD3. Wood shells are desired for their warm, fat, and round sound and we've selected five beautiful examples for their emblematic character.
Chosen for their variety of materials, shell thickness, and depth, these snares offer a wide array of sounds that are perfect for Metal, Hard-Rock, Rock, Pop, Funk, Jazz, and other genres. Each snare was painstakingly captured with wires on and off, and all are delivered in natural and processed versions. These snares are mix-ready, inspiring, and ideal for your next project.
Each snare drum was recorded with 2 top mics, 1 bottom mic, and 1 side mic, along with mono room, room, and far room ambience channels. 2 stereo reverb channels were added for creative and gratifying mixing options. From Maple to Cherry, Elm to Walnut, these wooden snares are full of character offering warm sounds that sit beautifully in the mix.
Manipulate the natural recordings to your liking and dial in the room - or choose a processed, mix-ready version to emphasize the transient attack of the snare, for cutting through dense walls of guitars, as well as added oomph for crisp snare rolls - then complement the snare with other drums from your BFD library to create your ultimate kit. Experience the tone and unique character of wooden shells with BFD Wooden Snares.
- A collection of premium wood-shell snares for BFD3
- Snares from Canopus, Craviotto, Noble & Cooley, and Gretsch
- Snares made of Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Zelkova, and Elm for a variety of sounds
- Played with sticks
- Each snare recorded with 6 versions - natural & 2 processed variations with wires on & off
- Perfect for Metal, Hard-Rock, Rock, Pop, Funk, Jazz, and other genres
- BFD3 version 3.4 or above
- Windows 10 version 1909 and above
- Mac OS 10.12 and above
- 2.0GHz or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- SSD for audio content strongly recommended
- Internet connection for product download
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.