BFD Expansions: Swan Percussion
Expansion Pack for BFD3
BFD Swan Percussion is an expansion pack for BFD3, BFD Eco, and BFD2 with innovative percussion instruments and a suite of Crescent effect cymbals.
Swan Percussion's original creations are inspired by a variety of world percussion. The 'Black Swan Drum' is a new take on the Ghanaian Gombe frame drum featuring a tom head. Other highlights include the 'Swango', a reinterpretation of the bongos, the Afro-Cuban Batá-style 'Batudu', and a variety of shakers and cajons. The included set of Crescent Haptic series effect cymbals provide characterful crash, resonator, crash china, and ride china cymbal sounds.
Played variously by hands, rods, mallets, and sticks, BFD Swan Percussion also comes with a selection of presets and funky percussive Grooves perfect for all music styles requiring dynamic, exciting percussion.
- Expansion for BFD3, BFD Eco and BFD2
- Original, innovative percussion instruments
- Inspired by frame drums, bongos, and more
- Cajons and wooden shakers
- Additional Crescent Haptic effect cymbals
- Played with hands, rods, mallets, and sticks
- Selection of presets and Grooves
- BFD3 version 3.4 or above
- Windows 10 version 1909 and above
- Mac OS 10.12 and above
- 2.0GHz or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- SSD for audio content strongly recommended
- Internet connection for product download
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.