Best Service Chris Hein Chromatic Harmonica
Harmonica Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Play harmonica like Stevie Wonder or Toots Thielemans, but on your MIDI keyboard.
With almost 7,000 samples, 14 articulations, up to 8 dynamic-layers and a full range of 4 octaves, Chris Hein Harmonica is definitely the most detailedly sampled Chromatic Harmonica on the planet.
The user interface holds tons of features on several pages to shape the sound the way you want it.
However, if you do not feel like editing, just play and explore the 26 pre-programmed Keyswitch presets ranging from A-1 to A#1 on the lower keys of your MIDI keyboard.
To achieve the feeling of a live performance, the user interface offers four "Dynamic Modes", "Key Vibrato", "Hot Keys", and a revolutionary new concept of articulation presets.
One of the most unique features in CH-Harmonica are the Phase-Aligned samples.
After six months of research, Chris Hein found a solution to phase-synchronize the samples. This enables an absolutely perfect blending between six dynamic layers.
During the development of CH-Harmonica, most attention was spent on how to work with dynamic expression.
We were very happy when Berthold Matschat gave us permission to sample his rare harmonica.
There are very few chromatic harmonica players worldwide, and he is the leading player in Germany.
Berthold Matschat is also an accomplished jazz pianist and composer.
Since he extensively works with sampled instruments in his own studio, he had a detailed concept of what needed to be played on and sampled of the harmonica.
His tone is particularly soulful and emotional.
We recorded an old rare Hohner Harmonica, that dates back to those times, when Hohner could impress with the words "Made in Germany".
- 1 Single Instrument for Kontakt 5.2.1 or higher (full version required)
- 4 octaves range / 3.5 GB Content / 7.000 Samples / 14 Articulations
- Up To 8 Dynamic Layers / Unique Phase-Align Technique / 4 Dynamic Modes
- Hot-Keys / Intelligent Legato / Glide-Mode to play realistic runs
- 10 built in DSP-Effects / 2 independent Convolution Reverbs / 63 high class IRs
- Attack- & Release controls
- Special Noise Controls
- Ensemble Maker
- Adjustable Fader Settings in the GUI
- Intelligent LFO-Vibrato including EQ
- Customizable Auto-Vibrato
- Hand-Damping simulation
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.2.1 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 3.5GB free storage space