Best Service Altus
Male Vocal Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Altus, the Voice of Renaissance
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and
Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Unparalleled realism, pure inspiration
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beFormat-AUtiful and unique voice.
Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- a powerful phrase arranger with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- words can be split to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is Format-AUtomatically selected
- 130 beFormat-AUtiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to your needs.
Altus introduces a great and innovative new feature, allowing you to connect any word with all 5 true legato vowels to build realistic melodies without using any pre-recorded phrases.
1.3 GB (lossless compressed) and over 3000 mono samples in 44 kHz / 24 bit.
Free Kontakt Player included (version 5.3.0 or higher required)