Drum Kit Virtual Instrument
You don't need a plug-in filled with every drum under the sun when you know you'll only end up finding 1 or 2 sounds you really like. We've minimized the amount of time you would have wasted scrolling through useless libraries by hand-selecting 1 drum kit that will knock your socks off.
Each instrument is completely customizable within the Microphone Level Panel. you have full control over each microphone, including Overheads and Room mics, as well as Pan, Pitch, and MIDI note selection.
Every person has a different opinion on how drums should be panned. Do you imagine yourself behind the kit, or are you in the audience watching the band? With a simple push of a button, you can now easily switch between the two.
While other virtual drum instruments may offer "utility" type compressors and equalizers, we give you the "secret sauce" that distinguished mixers have been using for years to create some of your favorite drum sounds! Make your drums Punch and Smack with our built-in Parallel processing.
The Studio and Recording
COATED-19 was recording at Sonic Debris Studios, Dan Korneff’s self-designed facility in New York. The live room at Sonic Debris is bright, even sounding, and is specifically tuned for rock drum recording.
The drum kit was selected from Dan's extensive drum collection, for a modern sound that works across many genres of music. Dan miked and recorded the kit through Sonic Debris' vintage SSL 4000 E/G console, and processed through console and outboard EQs and compressors. Dan, who is an accomplished drummer, personally played the kit for the sampling session. You’ll find the samples are consistent with just enough variation to sound human and "live."
Finally, Dan modeled elements from his drum mix signal flow: a vintage SSL listen mic compressor, and a tube emulation inductor based equalizer, and programmed the unique parallel processing found in the COATED-19 drum sampler. You’ll love these drums.
- Intel Dual Core Processor/AMD equivalent or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- macOS X 10.10 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- AAX, VST, AU supporting DAW
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- iLok USB Dongle or iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported
- iLok machine-based authorization is not supported
- 64-bit DAW support only
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, VST3 ( all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.