AYAIC ProMix Bundle
Hyper EQ & Automatic Mixing Plugins
A Truly Powerful Mixing Combination
The "ProMix Bundle" puts some truly incredible mixing power into your hands. The combination of two of the world's most unique plugins, Ceilings of Sound Pro and Mix Monolith, is enough to blow anyone's mind. The sheer time-reducing power you'll possess will have you looking forward to every mix project with delight as you allow your mind to work at the speed of your own creativity.
COS Pro and Mix Monolith are optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track counts and their controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust all parameters or type in values.
Mix Monolith - A Unique Approach To Mixing
The Mix Monolith is another industry first from Ayaic. It is an "Automatic Mixing System" that allows you to level your mixes perfectly in any environment.
From individual tracks, to buss groups, to FX channels, to your master fader, Mix Monolith will create a mix that is balanced and open with just a click of a button.
There are also (infinite) Duck/Expand Groups as well as (infinite) Mute Groups to help you clear space in your mixes like never before. The ducking is so precise that if you need -3dB of ducking for your bass guitar that’s exactly what you’ll get every single time the kick drum hits.
The use of ducking in groups allows you to have the kick drum dip the bass, the overheads, the kick ambience, the music buss, and pump the whole mix all within a single group...and all perfectly.
Use the vocals to duck the vocal reverb and delay while simultaneously expanding some gritty vocal distortion to add attitude to the louder vocal passages. With so many Duck/Expand groups you’ll be able to create exciting mixes in minutes.
When paired up with Ceilings Of Sound Pro, you'll be able to place elements into a mix faster than ever before. Simply conform the Hyper-EQ to interesting new ceiling shapes then immediately hear how they sit in the mix using the LEARN/MIX feature on the Monolith.
Mix Monolith is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track counts and its controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values.
- Add as many Monoliths as you need...they will all function as one entity
- "All Channels" LEARN/MIX feature will LEARN/MIX every Monolith in your session
- "This Channel" LEARN/MIX feature will LEARN/MIX a single Monolith
- Infinite DUCK/EXPAND and MUTE groups
- Fully automatable "level-plane" fader
- "Free" mode for time-based Attack/Release settings
- "Sync" mode for host-synced note-based Attack/Release settings
- "F" feature locks the Attack to a fast .07ms when in "Sync" mode
- Instantly move elements forward/backward with the "level-plane" fader
- "Applied gain" locking feature
Ceilings of Sound Pro
Ceilings Of Sound Pro is our first Hyper-EQ and a truly unique equalizer, designed to streamline your editing and capture detail & presence in your mix. It is also the first equalizer to incorporate the spectrum of noise as equalization "knobs".
15 user-definable "ceiling" bands containing 49 noise-slopes each allow you to create sonic-ceiling shapes that drive the settings of a 50/31-band graphic equalizer. The EQ operates at 0 latency, with a low CPU load yet is high-precision, even at low frequencies where it really matters.
A "conform spectrum to ceiling" feature conforms the EQ to your ceiling shape with the click of a button.
49 ceiling guides help you balance your ceiling shapes to equalize faster and better than ever. This means whether you're working with one of our hundreds of presets, one of your own created presets, or simple manipulating the ceiling shape of your raw audio during mix-down/mastering, perfect equalization is a "click" away.
We are certain that once you begin using Ceilings Of Sound Pro you'll quickly discover why it's called a Hyper-EQ.
Ceilings Of Sound Pro is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track-counts and its controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust crossover & slope parameters or type in values.
- 15 user-definable ceiling bands with 49 noise slopes each
- Click-n-drag ergonomics
- "Auto generate ceiling" function for quick and easy ceiling creation
- Switchable 50/31-band graphic EQ with 0 latency, low-CPU, hi-precision
- "Conform spectrum to ceiling" feature that instantly adheres the equalizer to the ceiling shape
- 49 ceiling guides
- Equalizer is fully automatable using your DAW
- "LIVE" function with spectrum smoothing and analyzer average options
- Metering with infinite hold and click-reset
- Optimized for multiple instances
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 7 - 10
- Intel/AMD Quad-Core CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine, iLok USB, and iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported