Rhythms and Loops Instrument for Kontakt Full
Rhythms and Loops Combinator
Xtyles features 8 layers of loops which can be randomized at slice level. Prepared in Major and Minor versions, these loops will follow your composition, with melody, rhythm, and sounds improvisations to spice up your track.
Xtyles generates loops combinations according to 8 pre-defined "Xtyles" or according to the user’s taste, which can be stored in 4 user "Xtyles".
The user can recall on the fly up to 8 "Scenes", which include loops combinations and sounds choices, to create evolving arrangements, perfect for any song structure.
Color-coded Keyswitches make it easy to trigger each loop and change Key and Mode (Major Minor) for each loop, even within subdivisions of the bar. The user can also command an “improvisation” at a press of a key, or change totally the scene, with new loops combinations.
- 640 Loops in 20 categories, presented in Major and Minor versions
- Loops mapped according to Pitch to follow any Key
- Up to 8 layers per scene, 8 recallable scenes (via Key switch)
- 8 predefined Xtyles to generate new loops combinations
- 4 user Xtyles to generate new loops combinations
- Up to 32 sounds per layer per step sequence
- 32 sounds sequences presets
- 32 loop sequences presets
- Independent pitch per layer
- 30 Presets Snasphots
- Transient designer, Bass & Treble enhance, Chorus, Convolver per layer
- Master Convolution Reverb and Delay
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic, and Convolution Reverb.
- Step Volume
- Step Filters
- Host, half time and double time syncing
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomization, 8 scenes slots
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature
- And more…
Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (R43), XTYLES does not work with Kontakt Player.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more