Audiofier Tetrality 2
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
A New Journey in the Tetrality Universe
Fast, creative, unpredictable ways to arrange your music… in a click.
Loops and sequences, instrumental rhythms, melodies, arpeggios, and riffs that complement each other perfectly.
TETRALITY 2 produces incredible combinations of acoustic instruments patterns that follow your chords.
With 20 organic multi-sampled instruments and 4 layers, TETRALITY 2 provides endless gorgeous arpeggiations and sequence arrangements that will beautify your tracks.
TETRALITY 2's instruments have been chosen specifically to create elegant ensembles and unique sonic scapes.
TETRALITY 2 can store up to eight master scenes which can be recalled on the fly while performing: each scene can include totally different instruments, mappings, sequences, speeds, scales, mixer settings and more.
TETRALITY 2's instruments can be spatially arranged as captured on a stage, or can be also panned as required.
TETRALITY 2 can improvise at different levels of variations amounts, so the sequences will never be stale and repetitive.
It can also add groups of notes we call "Ornaments" to spice up the arrangement.
TETRALITY 2 sports four sound layers, 20 instruments per layer, individual polyrhythmic sequencer, and mapping options per layer.
TETRALITY 2's divisi feature recognizes up to four-note chords so each of the four sequencers will play a separated melody or phrase, without doubling other instruments' notes.
TETRALITY 2's extensive randomization options will create automatically beautiful arrangements that work without clashing notes, and with rhythms, phrases, and ornaments that make musical sense.
- 4 sounds layers
- 20 multi-sampled acoustic instruments
- 4 independent poly-rhythmic sequencers with 75 phrases presets phrase improvisation with different degrees of variation
- Control sequences dynamics via CC1 – mod wheel
- New mono/poly modes
- Divisi playing mode with divisi mode manager
- Phrase ornaments
- Fluid mapping system
- 8 master scenes
- Scale/key manager
- Layer mixer
- 1 convolution reverb per layer
- Master convolution reverb
- Master delay
- Extensive scene editing & management
- Intelligent automatic creation of scenes, sounds
- Combinations and sequences and much more…
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more