Audio Modeling SWAM Viola V3
Viola Virtual Instrument Library
SWAM Viola is the most realistic, real-time controllable, expressive virtual viola on the market. Developed by Audio Modeling using SWAM technology, it guarantees the same natural reactions as a real instrument.
SWAM Viola is an instrument modeled with algorithms, recreating the behavior of the real acoustic instrument. There are no pre-recorded samples, that's why there are endless expressive sound combinations you can get.
For example, assign the bow pressure to a knob of any MIDI controller, and create your own music.
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- New Standalone version, VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 11.4 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Compatible with Apple Silicon via Rosetta 2
- Windows 10 only
- CPU: 1.6Ghz Core 2 Duo or better
- Required space after installation: 30MB
- RAM occupancy: about 15 MB for each instrument instance
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.