Apogee Symphony ECS Channel Strip
Channel Strip Plugin
Whether you're recording basic tracks or adding the final touches on your mix, the Symphony ECS Channel Strip offers simple but comprehensive EQ, compression, and saturation for enhancing your tracks with minimum fuss and maximum results.
- Channel Strip format offering multiple effects in one plugin.
- Vintage-modeled 3-band EQ
- Clearmountain-tuned Compressor with Auto Makeup
- Saturation from subtle gain to warm crush
- Flexible High-Pass
- DualPath flexibility with Symphony Desktop
- Please note: This plugin is included with Symphony Desktop
EQ – The Channel Strip's EQ is based on vintage 1970’s hardware EQ that's simple but potent, so you can dial in your sound with ease. Switch the high pass filter to the compressor sidechain for aggressive compression without pumping.
Compressor – With parameters tuned by legendary mixer Bob Clearmountain, the compressor offers foolproof gain reduction with just the essential controls. Parallel compression is easy using the included Mix knob.
Saturation – Add the finishing touch to your sound with variable levels of saturation, from subtle volume-boosting through crunchy and exciting to full-on crush.
Flexible Workflows with Symphony Desktop – The ECS Channel Strip runs both on Symphony Desktop on-board hardware DSP and as a native plugin in your DAW, opening an array of innovative and flexible workflows. Commit to your processing with Print FX mode or set up DualPath monitoring for zero-latency recording with the ECS Channel Strip.
- MacOS 10.12.6 or higher
- Windows 10 or higher
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- Free iLok account required, USB dongle optional
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported