Apogee Symphony ECS Channel Strip
Channel Strip Plugin
Whether you're recording basic tracks or adding the final touches on your mix, the Symphony ECS Channel Strip offers simple but comprehensive EQ, compression, and saturation for enhancing your tracks with minimum fuss and maximum results.
- Channel Strip format offering multiple effects in one plugin.
- Vintage-modeled 3-band EQ
- Clearmountain-tuned Compressor with Auto Makeup
- Saturation from subtle gain to warm crush
- Flexible High-Pass
- DualPath flexibility with Symphony Desktop
- Please note: This plugin is included with Symphony Desktop
EQ – The Channel Strip's EQ is based on vintage 1970’s hardware EQ that's simple but potent, so you can dial in your sound with ease. Switch the high pass filter to the compressor sidechain for aggressive compression without pumping.
Compressor – With parameters tuned by legendary mixer Bob Clearmountain, the compressor offers foolproof gain reduction with just the essential controls. Parallel compression is easy using the included Mix knob.
Saturation – Add the finishing touch to your sound with variable levels of saturation, from subtle volume-boosting through crunchy and exciting to full-on crush.
Flexible Workflows with Symphony Desktop – The ECS Channel Strip runs both on Symphony Desktop on-board hardware DSP and as a native plugin in your DAW, opening an array of innovative and flexible workflows. Commit to your processing with Print FX mode or set up DualPath monitoring for zero-latency recording with the ECS Channel Strip.
- MacOS 10.12.6 or higher
- Windows 10 or higher
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- Free iLok account required, USB dongle optional
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.