Apogee FX Rack Pultec MEQ-5
In Apogee's obsessive quest to reproduce every nuance of the Pultec Program Equalizer, they had a worthy partner - Steve Jackson of Pulse Techniques, the current manufacturer of new Pultec hardware.The Apogee Pultec MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer plugin precisely recreates the original hardware to sculpt critical midrange frequencies with precision and warmth.
- Developed with Pulse Techniques, the current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Includes FX and FX Rack versions
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio interfaces and features DualPath Monitoring for near zero-latency recording
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher – 10.14 Mojave fully supported
- 4GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Free iLok account - iLok USK key optional
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools 12, Ultimate (ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
- Ableton Live 10
- Cubase 9.5 (VST 3 not implemented in this release )
- Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.