AIR Studio Strings
Strings Virtual Instrument
The Ultimate Orchestra
Studio Strings brings rich and elegant orchestral, chamber, and solo string sounds to your compatible VST, AU, AAX, or MPC Standalone host.
You can create beautifully articulated masterpieces using its powerful and carefully-sampled sound library that offers over 1 GB of content and 100 presets.
Whether you’re looking to develop custom orchestral hits for a boom-bap beat, build up a symphonic-style string arrangement, or add some solo violin lines to your track, Studio Strings lets you mold extraordinary string sounds for whatever genre you're creating.
Your Symphony Awaits
- Four orchestral stringed instruments: Bass, Cello, Viola, and Violin.
- Choose the string section size with options for a whole orchestra, a chamber set, or solo instruments.
- Nine instrument articulations are available, including Marcato, Staccato, Sustain, and more.
- Adjustable portamento and string bend range for more natural-sounding string performances.
- Craft your original string sound with 30 flavor timbre effects, plus delay, EQ, and reverb.
- Includes 100 presets that cover popular string sounds.
- Purchase unlocks plug-in on three devices including PC, MAC (VST, AU, AAX), and Standalone (MPC & FORCE)
A Four Section String-Stravaganza
When using Studio Strings, you can choose between instrumentation options that open up endless possibilities for sound crafting.
The four included models, coupled with various articulations, give you an entire orchestra at your fingertips.
The Bass model is the largest and lowest-pitched bowed instrument in the Orchestra - the original sub-bass!
Its tone will add a deep bottom-end to your string lines.
The Cello is part of the low end of the orchestra, but it has a slightly higher pitch range than the double bass instrument.
Because of this higher pitch range, cellos are often heard in solo lead lines in orchestral arrangements thanks to the beautiful harmonics of their eminently recognizable tones.
The Viola is a beautiful instrument that brings fullness to the Orchestra with an excellent mid-range pitch that sounds like a violin with added richness.
The viola can often be mistaken for violin tones, but its deeper pitch and fullness give it a character all its own!
The Violin is the highest-pitched instrument in the string section.
It's often heard as the main melodic instrument of the orchestra.
Typically when you listen to strings, you think of the violin, and that's because there are usually several sections of them playing in any classical arrangement.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more (8GB or more recommended)
- 2GB free storage space
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone