AIR Drum Synth 500
Drum Machine Virtual Instrument
Building upon Air Music Technology's heritage of creating Strike - AIR has teamed up with Akai and Alesis to carry on this legacy of excellence.
In the style of the popular 500 series synth modules comes an all-new software drum synthesizer that delivers full control of all electronic drum sounds in an easy-to-use, comprehensive interface. Drum Synth 500 from AIR Music Technology has everything needed to create an endless variety of custom electronic drum sounds for all styles of music.
Drum Synth 500's exclusive library has been produced by the sound design veterans behind the highly-acclaimed Air Music Tech Strike, Air Structure, Sonivox Big Bang, Akai's MPC, and Alesis e-Drums. The goal was to provide an incredible mixture of vintage and all-new effects that pay homage to classic sounds while also pushing into new territory.
Using a MIDI keyboard, pad controller, electronic drumkit, or the user’s favorite Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software, Drum Synth 500 brings modern electronic drum sounds into musical productions or live playing.
To get you started, Drum Synth 500 gives you over 500 drum sounds, 500 drum samples, 50 drum kits, and 500 MIDI drum loops which can be loaded into any DAW and used to kick-start your song or production.
It's a simple step to start shaping your own electronic drum sounds. Dig in deep with individual parameter control for all instruments or use our randomizer which makes a drum sound for you with just one press of a button. Advanced users will find this to be a tweaker’s paradise to produce your own one-of-a-kind sound.
Drum Synth 500 is built on a powerful all-new engine for live performance or studio use. For live performance, you can simply fire up our PC or Mac Desktop app and perform with no DAW required for distraction-free performance. For studio use, all popular plugin formats are supported.
Drum Synth 500 is packaged into a beautiful user interface with no hidden panels for quick, fun creation of your own electronic drum sounds.
You deserve your own custom drum sounds and now you have the perfect tool to create them: Drum Synth 500 from AIR Music Technology.
- 8-channel electronic drum synthesizer with fully programmable drum sounds in the style of 500 Series rack modules.
- Individual instrument channels for Kick, Snare, Hats, Clap, Toms, Percussion and two Sampler channels for any mono or stereo .wav audio file.
- Load your own sounds into two separate Sampler channels, including loop, forward, and reverse playback!
- Easy to use interface with no hidden panels.
- Randomize feature for quickly generating new electronic drum sounds with just one button press.
- Works with any MIDI keyboard, pad controller, or drum kit controller.
- MPC Full Level and Note Repeat for each instrument channel
- Three distortion effects (including new Bitcrusher and Decimate), 5 filters, and 2 compressors per instrument channel!
- Two reverb sends and two delay sends per instrument channel.
- Huge Master channel includes three saturation effects, a convolution reverb, an algorithmic reverb, a stereo delay, a mono delay, a compressor, and a unique Kill EQ circuit.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i5 or higher (2.3GHz or better recommended)
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free storage space
Plugin Formats (all 64-bit only)
- AAX Native
- Audio Units
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.