AAS Sound Packs: Tropical Jam
Expansion Pack for Strum GS-2 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for Strum GS-2
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
Resident sound designer Niall McCallum welcomes you to your own slice of strummed Caribbean paradise with Tropical Jam - a Strum GS-2 sound set with an abundance of laidback grooves and an awesome vintage vibe. From sub-heavy muted riffs and offbeat chords to delay-drenched stabs and relaxed picked melodies, this preset collection will have you falling in love with the spiraling sound of the spring reverb all over again.
Paying respect to the legends of reggae and dub - from the heavily rhythmic finger-work of Sly & Robbie and Bob Marley & The Wailers to the booming sound system aesthetics of King Tubby and Lee 'Scratch' Perry - Tropical Jam features 12 styles, 84 guitar presets, and 84 strumming patterns playable with your own chord progressions. Slow down the tempo and reach for your shades!
Who's Niall McCallum?
Niall McCallum is the co-founder of ModeAudio - a small but passionately dedicated team of sound designers and music lovers based in the UK, specializing in music loops, samples, and bespoke preset design for some of the world's best-loved music technology. Niall and his team's credits include a wide selection of drum and percussion samples that comes pre-packaged with FL Studio, and custom sound design for Native Instruments, Bitwig, Intua, and many others.
Works Two Ways
Tropical Jam was created with the Strum GS-2 acoustic and electric guitars. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in Strum GS-2, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Tropical Jam purchase.
- AAS Strum GS-2 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.