AAS Sound Packs: Stranger Strings
Expansion Pack for String Studio VS-3 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for String Studio VS-3
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
Stranger Strings showcases an eclectic collection of 100+ presets that touches rock, pop, industrial, movie soundtracks, hip hop, trap as well as EDM. From the creative mind of MixbusTV’s host David, these sounds come from the perspective of a platinum mix and mastering engineer delivering mix-ready material while maintaining the possibility of easy and quick tweaks that will fit in any production.
Made with performance in mind, these sounds morph and change based on your playing and sensibility, they go far beyond their description. With plenty of arpeggiators, leads, deep basses, or one-shot sound effects, layering your tracks with Stranger Strings brings a fresh air to your music. Make it the main voice on your mix or use it for rhythmic textures and achieve that finishing touch you're after.
Who's David of MixbusTV?
David from MixbusTV, not only host of one of the most highly regarded and trusted Youtube channels in the music production industry but is also a platinum mix and mastering engineer with a past as a professional musician, songwriter, and arranger. As a tutor and teacher, he likes sharing his knowledge of mixing and audio gear. Now, with this sound pack, he shares his creativity and ideas for modern productions.
Works Two Ways
Stranger Strings was created with the String Studio VS-3 string oscillator synthesizer. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in String Studio VS-3, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Stranger Strings purchase.
- AAS String Studio VS-3 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.