AAS Sound Packs: Solids
Expansion Pack for Chromaphone 3 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for Chromaphone 3
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
Developed by renowned sound designer Francis Preve of Symplesound, Solids presents a preset collection that demonstrates the sonic versatility of Chromaphone 3. The wide range of sounds runs the gamut of essential house organs and electric pianos to cinematic textures that shimmer and evolve. A variety of electric guitar and plucked string elements, as well as an array of hyper-realistic bells and chimes, also augment the set.
At times, Solids blurs the line between analog, FM, and physical modeling with punchy basses, delicate plucks, and ethereal pads - perfectly suited for synthwave and soundtrack productions. These 101 patches complement beautifully the original Chromaphone 3 factory library by combining both familiar keyboard classics with utterly unique experimental textures.
Who's Francis Preve?
For over 20 years, Francis Preve has been intimately involved with every aspect of synthesis. From his legendary preset work for companies including Ableton, Dave Smith Instruments, Korg, Xfer Records, and Roland to iconic club hits as a DJ/producer. As a college professor and journalist, Preve thoroughly understands the specifics of sound design at a quantum level.
Works Two Ways
Solids was created with the Chromaphone 3 acoustic object synthesizer. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in Chromaphone 3, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Solids purchase.
- AAS Chromaphone 3 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.