AAS Sound Packs: Pop Rocks
Expansion Pack for Strum GS-2 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for Strum GS-2
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
Resident sound designer Christian Laffitte submits Pop Rocks for Strum GS-2. A fun sound pack that rocks out pop-infused acoustic and electric guitar goodness. Full of groove, punch, and excitement, it's a set of power tools to add to your writing arsenal. Pop Rocks packs 12 pop styles, 68 presets, and 84 strumming patterns playable with your own chord progressions. By combining Strum GS-2's Guitar, Keyboard, and Loop modes along with preset variations, all your guitar parts are covered. Whether it's a lead sound or doubling takes, the core elements are at your disposal to add character or give a more organic sound to your song arrangement. Strums GS-2 becomes your ultimate session guitarist in the studio at the service of your creative mind. Let us hit the charts with you!
Who's Christian Laffitte?
Christian Laffitte is a French musician and sound designer based in the south of France. He has been developing sounds for Dream, Arturia, Zoom, Applied Acoustics Systems, M-Audio, Avid to name a few. He also composed music for Sony video games trailers and music for French TV channels and radio stations. As a keyboard player with a great interest in synthesis and new technologies, Christian Laffitte has put all his passion for music and sounds in creating Wejaam: a free music sequencer for smartphones and tablets.
Works Two Ways
Pop Rocks was created with the Strum GS-2 acoustic and electric guitars. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in Strum GS-2, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Pop Rocks purchase.
- AAS Strum GS-2 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.