AAS Sound Packs: Plastic Pop
Expansion Pack for Ultra Analog VA-3 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for Ultra Analog VA-3
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
The 127 presets of Plastic Pop muse back at arpeggio, bass, effects, lead, and pad sounds of the 80s. Included favorites from analog and digital synths, guitar synths, and of course the "honky-tonk" sound! A superb kit to revisit the top new wave and synthpop albums from Duran Duran, Japan, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, and ABC. Shoulder pads are not included.
Who's Andre Ettema?
André is the founder of The Solos, and a composer and creative sound designer specializing in movie trailers and advertising campaigns. Recent credits include the blockbusters The Transformers, Iron Man, Wolverine, and tv spots for British Airways, Nike, and Audi. He also worked with artists such as Scissor Sisters, Madonna, and Justin Timberlake.
Prior to The Solos, André collaborated on records for a diverse range of artists, most notably Tom Hulkenberg (aka Junkie XL) as an audio designer and synthesizer programmer. In 2006 André started AME music, an Amsterdam-based company that specialized in music and creative sound design for film, advertising, and trailers. AME’s portfolio included Native Instruments, Applied Acoustics Systems, EA Games, Lexus, and Citizen, amongst others. AME Music was dissolved into The Solos in early 2016.
Works Two Ways
Plastic Pop was created with the Ultra Analog VA-3 analog synthesizer. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in Ultra Analog VA-3, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Plastic Pop purchase.
- AAS Ultra Analog VA-3 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.