AAS Sound Packs: Pivotal
Expansion Pack for Ultra Analog VA-3 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for Ultra Analog VA-3
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
For this library, Daniel Stawczyk sent us a ton of high-energy shots. From the first few notes, we perked up and straighten our backs. Digging in, we discovered a hefty 158-preset collection of focused and upfront sounds covering all the classic categories - arpeggios, basses, leads, synths, and effects are all there. We found Pivotal to be a wicked synthetic, addictive, and mood-altering stimulant that is perfectly fit to spark new ideas.
Who's Daniel Stawczyk?
Poland-based Daniel Stawczyk aka Status is a sound designer collaborating with numerous software instrument developers and has released over 30 nicely received sound sets. Let alone hundreds of presets for factory sound banks released along with the premieres of several instruments worldwide.
Works Two Ways
Pivotal was created with the Ultra Analog VA-3 analog synthesizer. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in Ultra Analog VA-3, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Pivotal purchase.
- AAS Ultra Analog VA-3 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.