AAS Sound Packs: Good Folks
Expansion Pack for Strum GS-2 & Free AAS Player
What's included with my purchase?
- Sound pack for Strum GS-2
- AAS Player plug-in (VST, AU, AAX)
- Serial number
- Installation instructions
Created by seasoned Canadian musician Yves Frulla - best known as Celine Dion's keyboardist - Good Folks presents a preset collection that exhibits a playful side to Strum GS-2. Good Folks explores the world of contemporary folk music while remembering its original roots. This sound pack features many styles of folk music inspired by some of the most renowned artists in the genre. With its 12 folk styles, 95 guitar presets, and 84 strumming patterns playable with your own chord progressions, let Good Folks become your go-to source for all your modern and classic folk music needs.
Who's Yves Frulla?
Canadian musician Yves Frulla is an internationally acclaimed songwriter, producer, and keyboardist. Mostly known worldwide as Celine Dion’s keyboard player. He runs his own project studio in Sin City. Between world tours and countless sold out shows, he recorded three live albums with Celine Dion and appeared with her on many television shows, including David Letterman, Jay Leno, Arsenio Hall, and Oprah Winfrey. Yves Frulla has done work for television and movies as well. He also played alongside and toured extensively and with renowned Canadian artists such as Corey Hart, Bobby Bazini, Michael Breen, Dan Bigras, Sass Jordan, Julie Masse, and Sylvain Cossette.
Works Two Ways
Good Folks was created with the Strum GS-2 acoustic and electric guitars. You can obviously play and edit the sounds in Strum GS-2, but you can also access and play them via the free AAS Player included with your Good Folks purchase.
- AAS Strum GS-2 (sold separately) OR AAS Player (included)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.