Lennar Digital Sylenth1
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Sylenth1 is a virtual analog synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level.
Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths, Sylenth1 is one that does.
Sylenth1 is not just another synth, it was built from a producer's point of view.
It was built to produce superior-quality sound and music, and it was built to perform.
A lot of research has been invested in order to achieve unheard warmth and clarity.
The graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability so you can fully unleash your creativity.
At its core, Sylenth1 houses 4 alias-free unison oscillators, which generate analog shaped waveforms.
Each oscillator is capable of producing 8 unison voices in full stereo, adding up to a total of 32 voices per note.
With its 16 notes of polyphony, this means you can play up to 512 voices simultaneously!
The oscillators perform extremely well in both the very low (down to 0.01Hz and below!) and very high (all the way up to half the sample rate) frequency regions without losing their sharpness, liveliness, or character.
This makes them well suited for all kinds of sounds, from the deepest basses imaginable to the highest crystal clear bells.
There are 2 state-of-the-art, pure analog-sounding filter sections.
Each of these consists of 4 filter stages with nonlinear saturation incorporated, in order to emulate the warmth and drive of a real analog filter.
The resonance control can be turned up to a level way beyond self-oscillation and combined with the drive control this makes it possible to let the filters SCREAM!
Where a lot of digital filters sound like they're made out of cheap plastic, these filters sound rock-solid, warm, and raw.
Sylenth offers many modulation options to sculpture the sound any way you like.
There are 2 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFO's which can be used to modulate a whole set of different parameters.
Next to that, it is possible to use the extra 2 amplitude envelopes, velocity, keyboard track or modulation wheel as a source for modulation.
The final part of this synth is the master effects section. A set of 7 professional quality sound effects and an arpeggiator, conveniently grouped into an LCD panel structure.
- Arpeggiator– 10 different melodic modes, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
- Distortion- Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator, and bitcrusher) in full stereo, uses 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Phaser- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment.
- Chorus/Flanger– 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects.
- Equalizer- Bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- Delay- Delay module with low and high pass filters, unique echo smearing function, ping-pong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width.
- Reverb- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width.
- Compressor- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth and analog feel of your sounds.
With all the functionality and processing horsepower mentioned above, you might expect that this synth would max out even the fastest CPU in no-time, especially considering the high sound quality of every single voice and effect.
Well, one of the many benefits of this synth is that it doesn't.
It uses highly optimized code and SSE instructions in order to reduce CPU usage to a minimum.
It will also automatically turn off any parts that are not used, to save extra CPU time.
This enables you to create pure-quality sound using only minimal system resources.
- 4 Ultra-high-quality band limited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note
- 2 state-of-the-art analog-sounding 4-stage stereo filters per note
- Selectable lowpass, bandpass, and highpass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation
- A filter drive knob controls the analog emulation of overdrive in each filter stage
- 16 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 512 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in real-time
- 4 ADSR envelope generators per note
- 2 Low-Frequency Oscillators with 11 different waveforms
- 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each
- Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of an arpeggiator and 7 professional-quality sound effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb, and compression
- Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, 10 different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings - Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source
- 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects
- Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimate, bitcrush) in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts
- Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification
- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment
- Delay module with low and high-pass filters, unique echo smearing function, ping-pong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width
- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width
- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth and analog feel of your sounds
- Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions
- Easy to use user-interface
- Onboard preset browser
- Fully controllable by MIDI - Knobs can be simply assigned to MIDI CCs or RPN/NRPNs using the MIDI learn function
- Sync button for syncing LFO and delay parameters to host tempo
- 2 Modes of portamento sliding, which will slide both velocity and pitch parameters in polyphonic or monophonic mode
- 2500+ presets
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 128MB RAM or more
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.