VSL Vienna Instruments: Wagner Tuba
Wagner Tuba Virtual Instrument
As the name suggests, this instrument was designed by Richard Wagner for his "Ring des Nibelungen".
Since their introduction into the orchestra they have been used in pairs. Because the Wagner tuba has a horn mouthpiece it is played by hornists.
Playing technique and position underscore the fact that the instrument is molded entirely on the French horn.
- Sample Amount: 12,932
- Download File Size: 2.2 GB
- Installed File Size: 4.9 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 4GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2