VSL Vienna Instruments: Special Edition Vol. 6 - Dimension Brass
Ensemble Brass Virtual Instrument
Volume 6 of the VI Special Edition Series features the most important playing techniques from VSL's popular Collections Vienna Dimension Brass I and Vienna Dimension Brass II.
They include five brass ensembles of four players each:
- 4 Trumpets
- 4 French horns
- 4 Trombones
- 4 Wagner tubas
- 1 "Low brass ensemble" (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone and 2 tenor trombones)
Articulations include staccato, sustained, marcato, legato and sforzato, all played without mutes and with mutes (except for the Wagner tuba ensemble and the low brass ensemble that are played without mutes only).
Individual Microphones - Individual Access
While every note was played by a well-rehearsed ensemble of four brass players, each instrument was recorded separately.
Still, they sound like an ensemble and not like four soloists.
Since all the recorded instruments are available separately, you may change sound characteristics, player position, volume, and performance accuracy and switch between any number of musicians of the ensemble, from the principal, to single desks, to all four players.
Even the best musicians never play in perfect unison; slight imperfections in pitch and timing, as well as different timbres and dynamics create a lively, beautiful ensemble sound.
When playing as a group, musicians continually adapt to each other, and their interactions within the ensemble reveal the "magic" of a live performance.
VI Special Edition Vol. 6 comes with the free Vienna Instruments Pro player.
When you use the Dimension Brass patches with its Auto Humanization feature, all of these nuances and variations are created automatically while simply playing the keyboard.
You may control the performance accuracy in real-time, at the single touch of a fader, from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects!
What's more, the auto-divisi mode lets you easily split voices as you play.
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 13GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.