VSL Vienna Instruments: Trombone Ensemble
Ensemble Trombones Virtual Instrument
This trombone ensemble consists of three musicians.
The trombone has been found in ensembles and as a solo instrument throughout its history since the Middle Ages and can be used in all genres of music for brass instruments.
In the course of its history, the trombone has become increasingly versatile and its stylistic possibilities have grown to the point where today the instrument is no longer subject to any stylistic constraints.
- Sample Amount: 13,698
- Download File Size: 2GB
- Installed File Size: 4.6GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 4GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2