VSL Synchron-ized Dimension Strings I
Ensemble Strings Virtual Instrument
Five Flexible String Ensembles, perfectly SYNCHRON-ized
- 8 First Violins, 8 Second Violins, 6 Violas, 6 Cellos, 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free and powerful Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries, such as Synchron Strings I, SYNCHRON-ized Chamber and Appassionata Strings, etc.
This Collection features the completely re-edited and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings I Collection (Full Library), combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world’s best-sounding scoring stages. By adding the ambience to the relatively dry samples in real-time, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I perfectly blends with any other product in the Synchron Series, resulting in a beautiful, production-ready sound “out of the box”. In tandem with the powerful Synchron Player and its unique Humanize function, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I delivers stunning results in terms of sound, ease-of-use, and realism.
Stunning Realism Through Imperfection
The string players of SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble separately. Making use of our new Synchron Player, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I offers a wide variety of articulations, organized in the player’s clearly laid out structure, and is therefore easy to navigate and to play.
You may easily switch between any number of musicians of the ensembles in one instance of the Synchron Player, from the principal to single desks to the full ensemble size. What’s more, you can automate the integrated mixer and therefore control the volume of each player separately. Each ensemble instrument has its own Synchron Stage Impulse Response for placement and reverberation, so it’s a breeze to use each Dimension Strings ensemble in one instance of the Synchron Player.
Advanced Release Sample Technology
The complete sample database of our original Vienna Dimension Strings has been meticulously quality controlled, with many minor and major improvements applied along the way, e.g., for legatos and portamentos. Our new and advanced release sample technology shows off its sonic benefits particularly in the legato repetitions and the dynamic patches, such as fortepiano, sforzato and sforzatissimo.
The Vienna Synchron Player comes with a convolution engine derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding and unique ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of our Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings not only for each group of the ensemble, but also for each individual musician of each ensemble.
- Sample Amount: 832,908
- Download File Size: 64.2 GB
- Installed File Size: 141.9 GB
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 141GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone