VSL Synchron-ized Dimension Brass I
Ensemble Brass Virtual Instrument
- 4 Brass ensembles – 16 individually microphoned instruments:
- 4 Trumpets • 4 French Horns • 4 Tenor trombones • Low Brass ensemble: Tuba, Bass trombone, 2 Tenor trombones
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Completely re-mastered, re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna (Stage A)
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
Four Brass Ensembles in a Fantastic Venue
This Collection features the completely re-mastered and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Brass I Collection, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world’s best-sounding scoring stages. In tandem with the powerful Synchron Player that boasts a new Humanize function, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I sets new standards in sound, ease-of-use and realism.
4 Brass Ensembles – 16 Players
While every note was played by a well-rehearsed ensemble of four players, each instrument was recorded with a dedicated microphone. As a result, you may access each instrument individually in order to change sound characteristics, volume, articulation, and performance accuracy intuitively in real-time while playing an ensemble preset. Speaking of performance accuracy: The secret ingredient that makes a brass ensemble sound really authentic is the mixture of human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. When playing in an ensemble, musicians listen to each other and continually adapt, matching timbre, volume, intensity, and intonation. Our sophisticated recording technique embraces these interactions while isolating the individual instruments for utmost control. Various Humanize Presets let you adjust the performance accuracy of the four ensemble players according to your musical demands. The sonic results are supremely authentic and simply breathtaking!
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I includes all samples of the well known Vienna Dimension Brass I Collection (Full Library) that has been expanded with new articulations, providing even more variations, nuances and possibilities of expression. The new performance glissandos were recorded up to a tritone for the trombones and even up to an octave for the trumpets and French horns. They can be seamlessly combined with the legato performances. The new medium sustained notes are available in six dynamic layers and are not looped, providing the instruments’ all-natural decay. You may crossfade between different dynamic layers by using a continuous controller in order to get natural and seamless transitions – from a mellow tone color to an assertive, stinging brass sound and back. What’s more, we’ve added recorded crescendos and diminuendos of one, two, and three seconds length that are absolutely crucial when it comes to ultra-realistic brass performances. Last but not least, the new long portatos of approximately half a second in length fill the gap between the existing short and long sustained notes.
Vienna Synchron Player
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I is compatible with all other products of our Synchron Series and comes with the free Vienna Synchron Player. It incorporates the most powerful sample playback engine on the market, featuring unprecedented streaming performance while providing a new level of ease-of-use. You may play short notes, portatos, sustains, glissandos, repetitions, and various dynamics intuitively just by moving one or two preconfigured controls, with a minimal need to switch articulations manually. With the Synchron Player’s innovative algorithms, the liveliness of these brass ensembles unfolds magically and effortlessly.
For SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I, our software developers added a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro to the Synchron Player, featuring the outstanding and unique ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each group of the ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the dry samples in real-time, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I perfectly blends with any other product in the Synchron Series, resulting in a glorious, production-ready sound “out of the box”.
- Sample Amount: 96,236
- Download File Size: 5.8 GB
- Installed File Size: 16.1 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 16GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.