VSL Synchron-ized Oboe de Caccia
Oboe de Caccia Virtual Instrument
This Historic Winds Pack brings the oboe da caccia from our acclaimed VI Historic Winds I Collection to Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna. It has been re-edited and optimized for the Vienna Synchron Player, increasing both the flexibility and ease of use of all articulations for a quick and creative workflow.
The oboe da caccia covers the alto register of the Baroque oboe and looks like a hunting horn with its curved tube and brass bell. It is a transposed instrument in F, so it sounds a 5th lower than the oboe. Bach wrote parts for the oboe da caccia in his cantatas, passions, and especially in his Christmas Oratorio. The successor to the oboe da caccia is the French horn.
The Synchron Player's integrated convolution reverb adds the outstanding ambience of the 540 m2 (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna to the dry samples in real-time. Expertly crafted mixer presets place the instrument at its perfect spot on stage, resulting in a production-ready sound "out of the box" that blends seamlessly with the instruments of SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds as well as with every other product in the Synchron Series.
Sample Amount: 3,658
Download File Size: 507.4 MB
Installed File Size: 1.1 GB
- Portato short and long
- Repetitions legato, portato, staccato
- Sustained normal and marcato
- Legato normal and fast
- Sforzato, fortepiano, sforzatissimo
- Crescendo and diminuendo, 2/3/4 sec.
- Piano-forte-piano, 2/4/6 sec.
- Fast repetitions between 140 and 200 BPM
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone