VSL Synchron-ized Flute Ensemble
Flute Virtual Instrument
This flute ensemble of three players is one of our acclaimed woodwind ensembles, originally recorded for our VI Woodwinds I Collection. Its sample database has been re-edited and optimized for the Vienna Synchron Player, increasing both the flexibility and ease of use of all articulations for a quick and creative workflow.
The ensemble with three well-rehearsed musicians playing in unison offers the ideal solution for creating the perfect balance between strings, brass, and woodwinds in large orchestras, without risking that one of the instruments stands out as a solo instrument.
The library features the full set of articulations that's on par with the instruments of SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds, offering various short and long notes, legato variants, dynamic articulations such as crescendos, and diminuendos, fp, sfz, sffz, trills, runs, clusters, and more.
The Synchron Player's integrated convolution reverb adds the outstanding ambience of the 540 m2 (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna to the dry samples in real-time. Expertly crafted mixer presets place the ensemble on its perfect spot on stage, resulting in a production-ready sound "out of the box" that blends seamlessly with the instruments of SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds as well as with every other product in the Synchron Series.
- Sample Amount: 5,420
- Download File Size: 667.8 MB
- Installed File Size: 1.6 GB
- Portato short and medium
- Repetitions legato, portato, staccato
- Sustained, normal and with marcato attack
- Legato normal and fast, with auto-speed option
- Sforzato, fortepiano, sforzatissimo
- Crescendo and diminuendo, 2/3/5 sec.
- Trills, half and whole tone
- Octave runs, up and down, chromatic and whole tone
- Three-note clusters, normal and sforzato
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone