VSL Vienna Instruments: Orchestral Strings II
Cello and Bass Virtual Instruments
The Indispensable Foundation – Cellos and Basses
The leading voice of the cello section is Argentinian Rubén Dubrovsky, founder of the Vienna Bach Consort. Martin Deuring, an internationally active solo bassist and founding member of the chamber music ensemble “Ensemble Plus”, leads the double bass ensemble.
All Vienna Instruments string sections offer an extremely wide range of articulations. The special qualities of these instruments are the result of a multitude of Performances.
With larger ensembles, the random effect of articulations like Performance Trills or fast Legatos is especially pronounced, lending those Performance Patches remarkable authenticity in conjunction with the Vienna Instruments engine’s Performance algorithms.
With larger ensembles, there is also a greater variety in the natural imperfections of musicians when changing from one note to the next. This effect, for example, gets extra attention with the "Repetition Performance Pizzicatos".
- Sample Amount: 36,485
- Download File Size: 9.8 GB
- Installed File Size: 19.0 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 18GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2