VSL Vienna Instruments: Heckelphone
Heckelphone Virtual Instruments
The Heckelphone was only developed in the 20th century and with its dark, expressive character it rounds out the oboes' tenor register.
Because of its similar sound it can replace the baritone oboe.
Richard Strauss was among the great composers who liked to employ the instrument which sounds an octave lower than the oboe, e.g., in his scores for "Salome", "Elektra", and "Eine Alpensymphonie".
- Sample Amount: 6,364
- Download File Size: 2.0 GB
- Installed File Size: 3.2 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 3GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3