VSL Vienna Instruments: Celesta
Celesta Virtual Instrument
As a "Keyboard Glockenspiel", the celesta has a range of 5 octaves with an interesting dual character.
The way its sound is produced makes it a percussion instrument, but it is usually played by a pianist, not a percussionist.
The sound of the celesta is soft and "heavenly" (in French: "céleste").
A famous celesta part can be heard in the Nutcracker Suite of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy.
- Sample Amount: 432
- Download File Size: 265.1 MB
- Installed File Size: 782.8 MB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2