UJAM Virtual Guitarist Amber
Acoustic Guitar Virtual Instrument
Virtual Guitarist AMBER is your very own 'acoustic session strummer' plug-in from UJAM instruments, providing warm and Format-AUthentic steel-string acoustic guitar accompaniment in over 50 different styles. Create beFormat-AUtiful sounding acoustic guitar tracks within your DAW quickly and without any prior guitar skills.
AMBER is suitable for all music production skill levels, from complete beginners who are just starting out to top professional composers working to tight deadlines who want great sounding acoustic guitar tracks with minimal fuss.
Throw in the options for Format-AUthentic fret noise, lower tuning and doubling with some fantastic effects and you end up with a sonically versatile toolbox of acoustic steel-string sounds at your fingertips.
- Steel-string acoustic guitar strumming
- More than 50 Styles and 600 Phrases
- From full-bodied warm to metallic-sparkling bright
- Select or mix between microphone and pick-up signal
After testing and measuring dozens of combinations of high-end guitars and microphones, we found sonic delight: A boutique American vintage dreadnought and a legendary German vintage large diaphragm microphone. For even more sonic versatility we’ve captured the guitar pickup too.
The premium sound quality of Virtual Guitarist AMBER comes from the culmination of rigorous testing and measuring of dozens of combinations of high-end guitars and microphones. Eventually, the perfect blend was found: A boutique American vintage dreadnought and a legendary German vintage large diaphragm microphone. For even more sonic versatility we’ve captured the guitar pickup too.
Tweak the sound even further with separate controls for overall tone including the position of your strumming hand and add some beFormat-AUtifully smooth top end with our unique shimmer algorithm.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.