Toontrack EZKeys MIDI: Reggae
MIDI Pack for EZKeys
An Island Breeze for EZKeys.
A broad collection of keyboard playing styles inspired by reggae music of then and now.
The flair that the organ, keyboard, or piano adds to the backbone of a reggae beat is a vital part of the classic sound. Regardless of whether it’s playing in a steadfast staccato to add body to the guitar or filling in with peripheral runs and riffs, the role of the keyboard is undeniable - not only on a harmonic level but also from a percussive point of view.
This collection of EZkeys MIDI explores the multifaceted genre – from the early days of 1970s ska, through the heyday of the '80s and ending up right here and now in the reggae-flavored pop flora of today. Expect a wide array of timeless melodic runs, phrases, and chord sequences – all with that unmistakable swag, groove, and uplifting spirit of reggae.
- Piano MIDI inspired by reggae music
- Performed by professional session player
- 4/4 in straight and swing feel with tempos ranging from 90 BPM to 197 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge sections
- An existing EZkeys library is required (sold separately)
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)