Toontrack EZDrummer 3
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument
The Next Generation of The Songwriter's Ultimate Drummer
Although EZdrummer 3 is new from top to bottom, it's firmly rooted in what has made its predecessor a staple tool for songwriters around the world: to make adding drums to your music effortless, inspirational and intuitive.
EZdrummer 3 reinvents the role a piece of drum production software can play in a songwriting context. It gives you the creative reins to a comprehensive set of easy-to-use features that allow you to create fully fledged drum tracks without ever leaving the software.
Got a riff? Let the Bandmate come up with a drum groove on the fly. Hear a rhythm in your head? Use Tap2Find and let EZdrummer 3 list its best matches. Got your groove down? Turn it into a full song using the Song Creator. The options are endless.
Of course, at the heart of the program are the seven drum kits, the library of drum grooves, and the broad array of presets for anything from subtle and acoustic to hard, heavy, and modern.
Ready to write some songs? Meet your new drummer.
- Fully resizable and scalable interface
- Onboard grid editor, step sequencer, and more
- Find grooves using the Bandmate or Tap2Find
- Seven (7) kits as well as additional snares, kicks, and cymbals
- Approx. 15 GB of drums, cymbals and percussion
- Mix-ready presets for a wide range of styles and sounds
- Comprehensive MIDI library of grooves and fills
Just drag and drop your audio or MIDI and the Bandmate will come up with a suggestion on the fly.
Hear that perfect rhythm in your head? Use the Tap2Find feature and let EZdrummer 3 list its best matches.
Pen your idea in from scratch in the onboard Grid Editor. Then, add more soul and personality to it using the many features for style, feel and timing.
Browse and audition grooves in the intuitively laid-out MIDI library. Star it or drag parts directly to the Song Track.
Edit Play Style
When you have your basic groove down, the Edit Play Style feature lets you make real-time changes that make perfect musical sense.
The Power of Percussion
EZdrummer 3 includes the optimal staple set of percussion. Add it to your groove at the click of a button.
A groove is just a groove until it's a song. Let the Song Creator turn your idea into a fully fledged song.
Slice, dice, re-arrange, copy, paste and create – the power of mixing groove parts and working on the Song Track is endless.
The MIDI Library
Grooves and fills covering the entire range, from subtle to extreme.
- Played by Real Drummers - Performed on electronic kits by professional drummers.
- Song structure format - Organized in common song structure parts (intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus etc.)
- For all styles - Material for anything from jazz and blues to rock, metal, hip-hop and EDM.
- Mix & Match - Single out parts from different grooves and create new ones in an instant.
- More than 2,500 individually played grooves/fills - Pop, Rock, singer-songwriter, soul, Latin, funk, metal, hip-hop, Afrobeat, EDM, contempory, R&B and more!
- Different time signatures and feels - 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, 12/8, 7/8 material in different feels (straight, swing, shuffle and/or halftime etc.)
- Pick-ups and endings - Been struggeling to come up with an intro drum fill or epic ending? Not anymore.
- Patterns - Dedicated patterns for tambourines, shakers and one-shot instruments like claps, snaps and cowbells.
Seven (7) full drum kits captured by Grammy Award-winning producer/engineer/mixer
Michael Ilbert (Coldplay, Adele, The Weeknd) at the world-famous Hansa Studios in Berlin.
- 14 kicks
- 24 snares
- 30 toms
- 6 hi-hats
- 6 rides
- 16 crashes
- 3 splashes
- 2 chinas
- 1 clap stack
- 4 tambourines
- 4 shakers
- 2 maracas
- 2 mounted tambourines
- 2 cowbells
- 2 woodblocks
- Claps, snaps, foot-stomps (recorded single, double and group)
- Drumstick count-ins
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 18GB free storage space (plus 18GB for download)
AAX Native, AU, VST3, and Standalone (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.