Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Nemesis can do all classic digital synthesis methods as well as a new approach called 'NeoFM'. NeoFM is more powerful and more easy to program than traditional FM. It offers superior sound quality. A signature-sound is generated by its engine, which is capable of providing warm, silky and creamy tones.
- Capable of all important digital synthesis methods + NeoFM
- NeoFM is a new FM synthesis type and exclusively available in Nemesis
- Can create unique sounds that are not possible with other synths
- NeoFM offers superior sound quality and is more intuitive than traditional FM
- Unique signature-sound: Warm, silky and creamy tones
- NeoFM offers a much larger sonic range and has no weaknesses
- Contains 1065 inspiring patches from professional designers
- High-End sound quality with low demands on your CPU
- User-friendly interface
- Extremely versatile
- Many high-end quality effects
- Wave import and re-synthesis for unlimited sonic possibilities
- Additive spectrum editor
- True 4x stereo unison
- Powerful, easy-to-use arpeggiator
Nemesis features pristine tonal quality and offers sonic possibilities far beyond the scope of conventional FM synthesizers. A uniquely silky signature sound is generated by its engine. The synthesizer is capable of providing warm, smooth, and creamy tones, as well as the classic digital sounds FM synthesis, is well-known for.
Nemesis comes with a huge and inspiring sound library, built by professional sound designers.
The Future of FM Synthesis
Nemesis takes FM synthesis onto its next evolutionary step: NeoFM synthesis. Conventional FM synths use phase modulation (PM) instead of genuine FM synthesis. Such synths are branded as 'FM' for marketing purposes. The traditional PM approach is limited and results in a bell-like or an unpleasant metallic sound. 'Real analog FM' suffers from drift, resulting in a disharmonious sound, which is not musically useful. The innovative neoFM approach combines the advantages of both synthesis types, but without adopting their weaknesses. It is now easier than ever to get great-sounding results.
Besides NeoFM, Nemesis features an impressive selection of 22 digital synthesis types. You can import a sample and re-synthesize a waveform or use the additive spectrum editor to manipulate the partials. With several play modes such as polyphonic, mono & legato, true 4x stereo unison and an unlimited number of waveforms. The sky is truly the limit.
44 different quality effects are available, which can be routed flexibly. The innovative 'Ducking Mode' makes your mix sound more transparent and fat. Nemesis offers smart micro-tuning which makes chords sound fatter and more transparent at the same time. It also offers optional punch and psychoacoustic features to add a little kick to your sound. Nemesis offers a dedicated (Trance-)Gate section. The powerful Gate provides advanced features like Contour, Fading, Swing, Stereo and Shuffle.
The arpeggiator in Nemesis is inspiring, powerful and easy to use. Just select your notes inside the note sequencer as you normally would and choose the play direction. The arpeggiator also supports optional advanced features such as auto-chords, polyphonic playback, glides, swing or matrix integration.
By using drag & drop or the matrix, Nemesis allows you to connect dozens of modulation sources to sound parameters. Modulate almost any parameter up into the audio-rate speed, from internal modulation sources like the LFOs to a wide variety of MIDI messages. We've also included midi-learn, so assigning CC's is as simple as a right-click.
- Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher
- PC formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, Standalone
- Mac formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, 32-bit Audio Unit, 64-bit Audio Unit
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.