Steven Slate Drums SSD5.5
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument
- 148 Famous Artist & Legendary Modeled Drum Kit Presets
- Over 2,400 MIDI Grooves
- Versatile Kits For Rock, Metal, Jazz, Funk, Indie, Reggae, and More
- Lightning-Fast MIDI Mapping & Learning
- Steven’s Previously Unreleased OG One-Shot Snare Samples
- Ultra-Sleek New Resizable GUI
- New Smart-Velocity Triggering Algorithm for One-Shots
- Analog Processed and Raw Samples Recorded to 2-Inch Tape
- Import & Use 3rd Party Samples and Grooves
- 112 Kicks
- 135 Snares
- 58 Toms
- 11 Hi-Hats
- 6 Rides
- 14 Crashes
- 4 Splashes
- 3 Chinas
- 9 Percussion (1 Clap, 1 Tambourine, 1 Cowbell)
- 4 SFX
Every Drum Sound Under the Sun
No other drum plugin has the range and versatility of SSD 5.5. With tons of legendary and artist-modeled drum kits in every style, your creative options are limitless.
Whether you're into rock, metal, jazz, funk, R&B, indie, reggae, or experimental, SSD 5.5 has you covered.
New Samples & MIDI Grooves
SSD 5.5 adds tons of new kits and samples, including Steven's previously unreleased OG one-shot samples that started his career.
With over 2,400 MIDI grooves and over 400 instruments, you can quickly get the perfect drum sound and groove.
Now, you even have the option to import 3rd party grooves using the updated Grooves parameters.
The new Smart-Velocity Triggering algorithm makes any one-shot sample blend perfectly with the rest of your kit.
The updated GUI in SSD 5.5 makes customizing your drums easier than ever.
You have total control over the dynamics, panning options, and ADSR settings of each instrument.
Effortlessly mix ambient room mics and close mics with custom routing options.
Did we mention you can even change the size of the plugin?
With smarter MIDI Learn & Map features, you'll spend more time playing and less time mapping.
The completely redesigned Map section lets you quickly customize your drum MIDI mappings on the fly.
Editing your e-drumkit or drum pad mapping has never been easier.
Steven's OG One-Shot Snare Samples
You've heard them in tons of top records and for the first time, you can use them in your songs.
These are the samples that put Steven on the map.
Mix these snare samples into your kits and you’ll instantly notice how much character they add.
Mix and match the OG One-Shots to create custom snares Zeus himself will envy.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1024x768px screen resolution or higher
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.