Sonnox Oxford EQ
5-band Parametric Equalizer Plugin
A great sounding EQ is essential to any mix. Which EQ to use can vary depending on artistic requirement, but quality and flexibility are both critical at all times. What if there was one Plug-In with four distinct EQ types – from surgical to musical – with a track record of being used to mix the biggest hits, films, and live shows?
Enter our flagship Oxford EQ, a Plug-In that traces its heritage to the original EQ section on the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 digital console. Hallmark sonic transparency meets a simple and interactive interface - resulting in quick, confident and great sounding mix decisions.
- 5-band parametric EQ with variable-slope HP/LP filters
- Four completely different sounding EQ types:
- Clinical EQ similar to the SSL4000 E series
- Tighter 'cut' for removing problem frequencies
- Classic EQ similar to Neve and SSL G series curves
- Wide and gentle curves perfect for mastering
- Automatable A/B compare button toggles EQ settings
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7 and above
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Each license includes two activations
- Native - AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, RTAS
- HD/HDX - All native formats + AAX DSP, TDM
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.