Puremix Tutorials: Brian Moncarz Mixing Our Lady Peace
Brian Moncarz is a Billboard-charting and award-winning Producer and Mixing engineer who has produced records for some of the biggest rock bands of today. See how he uses his custom mixing template and a creative workflow to quickly set up a massive mix of the modern rock hit "Drop Me In The Water" from Our Lady Peace.
Learn how Brian works on each element of the mix with full transparency and detailed descriptions, teaching you every aspect of his mixing process all the way from the plugins he chooses to why he tweaks the parameters he does, explaining his intention at every step along the way.
In this 4 hour tutorial, learn how Brian:
- Develops a clear vision for the mix
- Chooses between his mix bus chain A and B
- Creates a massive sounding drum kit with texture
- Layers in drum samples to augment the acoustic kit
- Blends multiple synthesizer layers with thick and powerful guitars
- Uses automation to create dynamics and add life to the mix
This is a unique chance to learn Brian's personal mixing techniques, methods, and all the tricks he used to mix a hit song and then apply them to your own mixes!
PLUS you get access to the raw stems from the original session to practice and perfect all of the tips and techniques you'll pick up from Brian Moncarz and Our Lady Peace. Explore the tracks on your own!
Please note: stem files are truncated and contain the un-mixed and consolidated wav files for every track in the original session from the intro to the 2nd verse.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.