Modular Channel Strip Plugin
PSP InfiniStrip is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in based on 20 years of experience in developing handcrafted plug-ins for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking, or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency!
You can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn't adding any latency at all to your recorded signal! Zero Latency.
- 25 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules to create your custom channel strip.
- 7 dedicated "slots" for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type.
- Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Look for your preferred color and flavor.
- 3 different view modes
- External side-chain support for each module independently.
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types.
- Zero latency processing.
- Over 230 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
- Gain - pure gain with automated gain adjustment.
- Pre 60s - as Gain plus valve type of preamp emulation.
- Pre 70s - as Gain plus discrete preamp with a transformer.
- Pre 80s - as Gain plus discrete transformerless preamp.
- ADC 90s - as Gain plus 12 bit nonlinear analog to digital converter.
- Basic Filters - low and high pass filters with three slopes options per filter.
- Pro Filters - Basic Filters plus middle filter with five filters types to choose from.
- S.C.Filters - as Pro Filters but dedicated for the side chain processing.
- Expander - expander with built-in side-chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Gate - gate with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Ducker - ducker with side-chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Opto Pressor - optical compressor with optional external side chain input.
- FET Pressor - redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP FETpressor with optional external side chain input.
- VCA Pressor - VCA compressor designed for channel processing with optional external side chain input.
- ChannelQ - general-purpose equalizer.
- PreQursor - redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP preQursor.
- RetroQ - redesigned and upgraded for channel processing version of the PSP RetroQ.
- VCA Lim - in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- Opto Lim - in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- BrickWall [NEW!] - a sample-accurate brick wall limiter.
- Saturator [NEW!] - a dedicated and highly adjustable saturation module.
- Master Control - fader, width, balance, and meter.
- De-esser - unique deesser algorithm.
- De-hummer - hum noise reduction algorithm.
- NEW ReactivEQ - a specialized filter that acts as a type of dynamic equalizer.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 12 Monterey
- Windows 7 - 11
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.