Prominy SR5 Rock Bass 2
Electric Bass Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
The true sound of MusicMan StingRay 5.
Includes over 26 GB, approx. 21,700 samples
New Features in Version 2
- Incredible real-time playability – SR5 SPI (Super Performance Instrument)
- Built-in effects and amp simulator
- Heavy buzz sustain
- Heavy hammer-on
- Natural harmonics on all frets / all strings
- A large number of new noise / FX samples
- Improved polyphonic playing
- Chord preset
- User Chord
- Customizable Strum Key
- Arpeggio Key
- Real down tuning samples included (as low as -4, that allows you to play the low G)
- Intelligent Instrument Key Switch with chord recognition
- NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) ready
Other Main Features
- Fretboard Monitor
- Realtime Legato Slide / Real-time Hammer-on & Pull-off
- Direct signals from the bass guitar
- Auto Stroke Detection
- Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string.
- Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings.
- Kontakt Player included - No sampler required!
- The world's most powerful and largest library of a single bass guitar includes approx. 26 GB, 21,600 samples.
NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) ready
Hummingbird officially supports NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) that allows for intuitive and seamless interaction between Hummingbird and KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware. You can control major parameters via KOMPLETE KONTROL S series keyboard / Maschine hardware and software. KOMPLETE KONTROL S series keyboard’s Light Guide shows available key switches, playable key ranges of each articulation.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.