Plugin Guru Unify
VST/AU Plugin & Instrument Wrapper
Layer. Play. Combine.
Unify is a revolutionary new type of instrument that lets you layer, play, and combine AU, VST, or VST3 plug-ins to create new, inspiring, and outrageously creative sounds. Not only can you load your own plug-ins, but Unify also ships with its own built-in library of virtual instruments and audio effects, making it immediately ready to use right "out of the box". Including 425+ stock patches crafted by renowned sound designer John "Skippy" Lehmkuhl and his first-class sound design team, Unify's core library is already extremely versatile. However, when blending Unify's core library with your favorite plug-ins, the creative possibilities are truly endless.
Unify includes its own "Guru Sampler" with over 2.5 GB of samples from 12 different PlugInGuru libraries, six synths (including well-known open-source virtual instrument Dexed from Digital Suburban and OB-Xd from discoDSP), plus over 40 different audio effects. Additionally, eight macro controls on Unify's interface allow you to control any plug-in's parameter in realtime.
- Layer, play, and combine your own plug-ins, plus Unify's included plug-ins
- Includes Guru Sampler, 6 synths, and 40+ audio effects
- 425+ patches created by renowned sound designer John "Skippy" Lehmkuhl
- 2.5 GB of samples from PlugInGuru's 12 unique sample-based libraries
- Unlimited number of layers (with multi-core support)
- 8 macro controls to control any plug-in parameter in real time
- Supports insert effects, 4 AUX busses, and master effects
- MIDI effects & flexible routing options
- VST/VST3/AU and Standalone included
- Unify merges the unique characteristics of its own built-in library with the user's library of virtual instruments and audio effects in one easy-to-use, intuitive, and flexible interface.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 3GB free storage space