Plugin Guru Unify
VST/AU Plugin & Instrument Wrapper
Layer. Play. Combine.
Unify is a revolutionary new type of instrument that lets you layer, play, and combine AU, VST, or VST3 plug-ins to create new, inspiring, and outrageously creative sounds. Not only can you load your own plug-ins, but Unify also ships with its own built-in library of virtual instruments and audio effects, making it immediately ready to use right "out of the box". Including 425+ stock patches crafted by renowned sound designer John "Skippy" Lehmkuhl and his first-class sound design team, Unify's core library is already extremely versatile. However, when blending Unify's core library with your favorite plug-ins, the creative possibilities are truly endless.
Unify includes its own "Guru Sampler" with over 2.5 GB of samples from 12 different PlugInGuru libraries, six synths (including well-known open-source virtual instrument Dexed from Digital Suburban and OB-Xd from discoDSP), plus over 40 different audio effects. Additionally, eight macro controls on Unify's interface allow you to control any plug-in's parameter in realtime.
- Layer, play, and combine your own plug-ins, plus Unify's included plug-ins
- Includes Guru Sampler, 6 synths, and 40+ audio effects
- 425+ patches created by renowned sound designer John "Skippy" Lehmkuhl
- 2.5 GB of samples from PlugInGuru's 12 unique sample-based libraries
- Unlimited number of layers (with multi-core support)
- 8 macro controls to control any plug-in parameter in real time
- Supports insert effects, 4 AUX busses, and master effects
- MIDI effects & flexible routing options
- VST/VST3/AU and Standalone included
- Unify merges the unique characteristics of its own built-in library with the user's library of virtual instruments and audio effects in one easy-to-use, intuitive, and flexible interface.
- Windows 7 - 10
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) - 10.15 (Catalina)
- 2.5GB disk space for the Unify Standard Library.guru file
- 48MB disk space for the PC or Mac installer
32-bit Plug-ins can be accessed with 3rd party applications (JBridge on PC, and 32 Lives on Mac.)
Catalina does not support any 32-bit software, including 32 Lives. Mojave is the latest compatible OS.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.