Overloud REmatrix: Rafa Sardina Spaces
Reverb Library for Rematrix and Free Rematrix Player
The Reverb Chains of A Grammy-Winning Engineer
Rafa Sardina Spaces is a REmatrix library created by sampling Rafa's reverb chains at the Los Angeles Afterhours Studios.
In order to faithfully replicate the reverbs of his 17 Latin Grammy albums, his reverb chains and the hardware in which he runs his rack reverbs through have been captured. This includes the legendary EMI mixing console that offers a truly unique and distinctive coloration.
The library includes:
- 170 IRs
- 200 Presets with a particular focus on vocals, percussions, guitars, keyboards, and acoustic instruments
- The effect chain needed to reproduce the dynamic and the nonlinear components of the reverbs
The Afterhours Studios is equipped with the following reverb units:
- AKG Acoustics ADR 68K
- Eventide H8000
- Eventide 2016
- Bricasti M7
- Sony DRE-S777
- Lexicon 960L
These units are sent through the legendary EMI "Abbey Road" mixing console as well as API and Pultec EQs to shape their tone and add a magic analog vibe.
Load Into Rematrix Player
This library includes the free REmatrix player plug-in that allows you to load any IR and preset included into the library. Alternatively, you can load this library into REmatrix for enhanced tweaking and editing of the included IRs.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.