Overloud Breverb 2
Algorithmic Reverb Plugin
- 7 main algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large, and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
- Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in the sound for maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- "Motion" parameters add liveness, musicality and the "air movement" of a real room.
- Emulates the analog output section of the hardware unit, making it truer to the sound of the originals.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Six fully assignable and automatable hardware-like faders.
- Full automation through host sequencers.
- Multilevel undo/redo.
- Real-time MIDI control of any parameters through the six faders.
- No additional latency introduced!
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without any glitches or dropouts!
- Host-sync of all rates and times.
More than 50 New Ambience Settings
With Breverb 2 you have the sound of more than 50 new ambient spaces at your fingertips.
All ambience settings have been carefully crafted by Overloud engineers who referenced the preferred room and ambience choices of top sound designers.
They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc.
Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.
New Spaces Algorithms
SPACES algorithms are designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals like you; today, as well as tomorrow.
Created to complete the BREVERB palette, the SPACES algorithms are tailored to the mixing needs of any modern recordings.
You are free to control up to 38 parameters to create your own unique room sound.
Or, if you are on a tight deadline, you can use our comprehensive library of presets, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
New Preset Management
The preset manager has been completely redesigned. It has a dedicated area on the plugin interface, separate from the knob space, to have your sound library always handy.
You can easily create categories to organize your presets however you choose.
Import, export and share your presets with just one click.
With the multilevel undo/redo feature, you can keep track of the history of the changes you make to your settings.
New Source Algorithm
Breverb 2 features a new SOURCE reverb algorithm.
With a simple click on the graphic interface, you can set the 3D position of your sound sources and create life-like panoramas in your mix.
The SOURCE algorithm is the ideal tool for post-production. You can separately design the early reflections and reverberant field, with full control over any parameter.
Through automation, you can have real-time control of the position of the sound source and create apparent movement of the sound sources.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.