MIA Laboratories 358 Enhancer MKII
4-band Enhancer Plugin
The 358 Enhancer MKII is the second generation of MIA Laboratories' single-stage, straight-path audio enhancer process, allowing control of the Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High and High-frequency balance on the master, as well as on individual tracks.
At its core, 358 MkII utilizes multiband phase processing, as well as a sidechain detection stage based on the basic analog envelope detector circuit. It can be used in many applications requiring from slight to more drastic frequency balance correction.
This unit can be of great help when there is a need to liven up a mix, and make it feel more natural. Its' process facilitates the creation of round, solid subs, punchy mid-lows, rich mid-highs, and sensational highs. Its characteristic sound stems from its design, since the mix itself essentially boosts its frequency content according to its dynamic response.
Unlike a conventional EQ or filter, the 358 MkII uses internal multiband phase processing, resulting in a more dynamic, realistic frequency content. The four main controls allow for precise control of the constructive (boost) process. The crossover frequencies can also be tuned according to your needs and are -by default- set at the classic 150Hz, 400Hz, and 2.4KHz.
The 358 Enhancer features a single-stage, 'straight-path' process, allowing control of the bass/treble frequency balance of a stereo mix or mono channel, with:
- Internal multiband phase processing, for more dynamic, realistic frequency content
- Detection stage based on the analog envelope detector circuit
- Tunable crossover frequencies
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.