Le Sound AudioTexture
Sample-based Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Infinitely generate sounds, variations, or loops for a given sound file, even for multichannel.
There are enormous creative possibilities with AudioTexture: use one simple sound and generate layered sounds with multiple instances of AudioTexture, or use several sound files with multiple instances of AudioTexture to compose a sound scene.
AudioTexture works best for static sound textures or well-defined transient sound events but you can try with any sounds and the results may surprise you.
Since it generates infinite variations from a given sound, you can use it as a time-stretching effect for sound textures.
Unique Descriptor Control
AudioTexture comes with 3 descriptor controls in addition to the position control. This is convenient to create various unit sequences based on perceptually meaningful descriptors.
- Energy: Instantaneous energy.
- Noisiness: The amount of high-frequency content.
- Brightness: The spectral energy center, higher the value brighter the sound.
- MacOS 10.7 and above
- Windows 7 and above
- iLok account and iLok 2/3 USB Key
- iLok machine ID and iLok Cloud are NOT supported
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- AAX version is compatible with Pro Tools 11 and above