Le Sound AudioFire
Fire Sound Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
AudioFire is a synthesizer dedicated to the emulation of fire and heat sounds. The synthesizer is based on Le Sound's dynamic modeling technology and rarely uses sampling (only for very specific modules). This complex synthesis engine responds dynamically to the control signals it receives and exposes high-level controls carefully mapped to the low-level synthesis model.
Flames are the visible part of the chemical reaction involved in burning. Depending on the nature and the amount of the fuel and the oxidant (eg. wood and atmospheric oxygen) they can be of many shapes, colors, and intensities. Coincidently, they can emit different sounds in terms of tone, dynamics, amplitude, and bandwidth. This module uses subtractive synthesis to generate these various types of flames to meet various needs.
As fire burns, the combustible material heats up and with it, the liquids trapped inside ( like water and sap in wood logs). Soon, liquids turn into gases and exert pressure towards the outside until it pops out and emits the typical crackle sound we naturally associate with fire.
As fire burns, the combustible material heats up and with it the liquids trapped inside ( like water and sap in wood logs). Soon, liquids turn into gazes and exerts pressure towards the outside until it pops out and emits the typical crackle sound we naturally associate with fire.
When there’s fire, there is gas involved. Mostly naturally induced like the oxygen as the origin combustion or carbon dioxide as its result. But sometimes there are also man-induced gases, used as combustibles like butane or propane. These gases come out of our ovens, stoves, water heater, etc. with systems designed to control and restrain their flow (that sometimes fail and cause accidental fires).
- MacOS 10.7 and above
- Windows 7 and above
- iLok account and iLok 2/3 USB Key
- iLok machine ID and iLok Cloud are NOT supported
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
- AAX version is compatible with Pro Tools 11 and above
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.