Le Sound AudioElec
Electrified Sound Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
AudioElec is an electrified sound synthesizer. It generates sounds like hum, impulse, sparks, and telemetry.
AudioElec is a synthesizer dedicated to the emulation of electrical sounds. The synthesizer is based on Le Sound’s dynamic modeling technology and uses sampling only for very specific modules. That is, it produces sounds by solving, on the fly, mathematical equations modeling the different components of electrified sound approximations developed by AudioGaming. This complex synthesis engine responds dynamically to the control signals it receives and exposes high-level controls carefully mapped to the low-level synthesis model.
Combining several oscillators, Hum module uses modulations and randomizations to synthesize the low-frequency sound of an electrical line, device, or domestic appliance.
Arc Impulse module synthesizes sound of electricity arc which can for example accidentally appear in power distribution centers or when objects touch high-voltage lines.
Arc Sustain module helps you generate some continuous electric power noises like those in power relay stations.
High Voltage module is based on a static high-voltage line sound and lets the user shape a periodic ramp on its frequency to create a flexible and lively hard electrical sound.
Sparks module synthesizes small sparks sounds by quickly switching generators frequency through time.
Granulator module enables you to create new sounds from existing samples using granular synthesis. Recombining small chunks of the original sound, you can generate a new sample of any duration.
Telemetry module synthesizes the sound of communications and measurements process on computers or older electronic devices such as modems or radars. They are 3 different generators in this module each allowing different kinds of fine-tuning.
- MacOS 10.7 and above
- Windows 7 and above
- iLok account and iLok 2/3 USB Key
- iLok machine ID and iLok Cloud are NOT supported
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
- AAX version is compatible with Pro Tools 11 and above
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.